500AJ Savarez Corum Alliance Classical Guitar Strings
KF ALLIANCE Trebles
- Tensile strength,
- Mastery of the elasticity and elongation,
- control of the geometrical regularity of the diameter for a perfect intonation
These strings are made of the now well-known composite monofilament ALLIANCE KF (some people call them carbon strings) , exclusive to Savarez .Years of research have been necessary to adapt this material to the demands of the musicians and to get an outstanding product : a revolution for the guitar players ! The use of KF ALLIANCE material first discovered and introduced by Savarez, changed the world of guitar. The strings were first made of gut then made of nylon. The trebles are now made of a high technological material, very different from nylon : different elasticity, higher density, further longevity thanks to the very specific cristallinity grade. In fact, we have been working on the following topics to guarantee the technological and acoustic quality of these one of a king strings.
The gauge obtained is absolutely regular without resorting to a mechanical polishing. The string gauge control is done throughout the manufacturing process. The last laser control is done when packaging, Solving the fraying phenomenon (defibrillation): typically bound to any composite material which is due to the breaking of the links between molecules leading to the appearance of small superficial threads (until the string breaks) under a given tension. We do actually master these various parameters. Thus we have the sufficient knowledge to adapt the material to the use of harmonic strings for other instruments : violin, harp, lute, etc.
- KF ALLIANCE fibre has the same density and elongation properties as gut. Its density is higher than the polyamide fibres.
- The KF ALLIANCE strings are thinner than the nylon ones. They can resist a 35kg tension (harp). The low internal frictions between the molecules increase the durability of the string beside a sustained sound.
- The G-3rd string provides a great homogeneous transition between the B-2nd and the D-4th. It ideally balances with the other strings of the set in terms of sound quality. It is no longer necessary to use a G wound string to balance the set
- Bright tone and clean sound,
- - Richness of sound,
- - Very extensive possibilities,
- - Incomparable power and projection of the sound
- - An even greater long lasting sound
- - Very clear sound on the high and very high positions.